Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Knife Kitchen Century 24010/106
Share On Socials Media
Product details of 24010/106 Knife Kitchen Century
- DESCRIPTION- Stain-free high-carbon steel
- – Forged construction
- – Serrated edge
- – Polycarbonate handle
- – NSF certified
- – Lifetime warranty
- – Made in Brazil
- – Tramontina Gourmet Collection
- Home cooks, professional cooks, and bread lovers, will want to add this knife to their arsenal. Tramontana’s 8 in Bread Knife, with its long, serrated blade, is the perfect choice to slice loaves of crusty bread without damaging the soft center – a special trait that also works for slicing tomatoes. Tramontana’s knives are forged from a single solid piece of premium high-carbon stainless steel for strength and durability. Made in Brazil. USE & CARE- Before using your cutlery for the first time, hand-wash each knife with warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- – Do not soak or leave food residue on the cutlery for long periods of time. Superficial pitting and/or staining on the blades may occur if very acidic foods are left on the cutlery.
- – It is never a good idea to leave your cutlery in the sink. You may cut yourself reaching in and may also damage the blades by jostling them against the sink bottom and other metal utensils.
- – You can use either wood or poly cutting boards with your cutlery. We do not recommend glass or marble cutting surfaces, since they will damage the sharp edge quickly.
- – Avoid using the cutlery as a can opener, screwdriver or chisel. Never pry or twist the blades.
- – Knives are cutting instruments and the blade may be damaged with improper use.
- – Although the cutlery is water-resistant and dishwasher-safe, harsh dishwasher detergents may dull the finish of the handles and stain the blades over time. Automatic dishwashing can also damage the blades by knocking them against other utensils. Therefore, to preserve the beauty and cutting performance of your cutlery, We recommend hand washing and thoroughly drying after each use.
- – Always cut away from your body.
- – Never try to catch a falling knife.
- – After handling a knife, always set It down safely with the blade facing away from you.
- – Never use your cutlery to open boxes, or otherwise stab, pull or lift materials other than food.
- – Avoid storing cutlery loose in a drawer.
- – Knives are sharp.
- – Handle carefully.
- – Do not leave within children’s reach.
- Store Name: ihw
- Vendor: ihw
- No ratings found yet!
Sauce Pot Carry 16 cm 1603722,399.00৳
There are no reviews yet.